I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

4.06.2006

So Tired!

Returning to work has been nice... But running Jordan back and forth to various therapies is exhausting. I need nap time or something to get through each day. This morning Jordan slept 13 hours and was awake for an hour when our PT came by for a meeting.

Jordan was too tired to really take part in the meeting.

I got an update on the doctor who was willing to help call and find out how we can get clinical consent to enter the state program that helps with therapy. She talked to people in every level of the program... And no one will accept the possibility that Jordan needs care. Insane. So our physical therapist is very focused on testing Jordan and finding a developmental test that she would fail or at least show a 50% developmental delay.

The first test Jordan took today, she was in the 10th percentile... But needed to be in the 5th. When Jordan started the second test, she wasn't able to complete it. She was too tired. So the therapist said she'll return to our house on Saturday at a time when Jordan is in a good mood. Poor baby is exhausted.

I have a ton of meetings today and I hope I find a chance to go by school and feed Jordan at least once.

No comments: