I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

4.15.2006

Needing sleep

Jordan has had her smiles today... But she has really needed her sleep. Which is a huge bummer since we finally got to introduce her to Uncle Brett, Hunter and Lindsay. It's been wonderful to see them. It's amazing how people have gone out of their way to see Jordan and visit with us.

Of course, Jordan got even more outfits. That girl is full of style. I have to consciously make sure she wears all of the new clothes she owns. It's a bit more challenging when the weather is so warm! She's been able to wear some of her summer clothes. Thank goodness -- because I worried those clothes wouldn't fit her by the time it was hot outside. But global warming saved the day.

You know, I haven't gone out of my way to take Jordan out. I don't this it's on purpose... It mostly to make sure she gets her naps. But I haven't tried to let strangers meet her here. I should. I really feel like the more I go out in public, the more comfortable I am... And the more comfortable Jordan will feel. We're planning to attend a church full of strangers. I'm sure that will meet my stranger quota for the week.

Come to think of it... Cam hasn't been out much either. I'm just a worry wart.

No comments: