I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

5.26.2008

A memorable Memorial Day

Jordan and Cam got to go to the local Memorial Day parade in town... And I had not realized, but this was her first chance to watch a parade from the side. She's been in two homecoming parades, but never sat through one. Funny.

She was really interested in all of the cars and waving to as many members of the military as possible. We walked around town after that and enjoyed a tasty treat for lunch. In all... She continued a staunch denial of all public toilets. Luckily, this girl has control and waited until we got home. She's been dry for all her naps and dry for the last two nights as well. We're getting there. In a week we've made HUGE strides. Then I won't have to blog about this process anymore. And I'll be very, very happy about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to see Jordan's delight with the parade! Love Grandma in Florida

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Glad she can hold it so well. My girls have such small bladders that when they tell me they have to go, i'd better find a restroom FAST!
They are 6 and still have accidents. Perhaps it's a preemie thing?
I can't wait to get my boy to be potty trained. I would like for it to be done by the end of the summer (although i think i've already mentioned that before in other comments...)
Anyway, you have a wonderful rest of the week!