I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

5.03.2008

"I fall down the bed"

Yeah... Jordan is a wigglier sleeper then her brother. Before I went to bed last night, I found her sleeping on the floor of her room - on top of a book. Early this morning I heard her calling my name. I went into her room to find her on the floor again: "Mommy, I fall down the bed."

I picked her up and helped her back into bed.

I'm going to investigate possible bed rails. I'm not sure. Cam never fell out of the bed. Of course I have pillows on the floor of her room... So I'm not sure what route I should go: Pillow falls or bed rails.

Either way, she had a blast at Cameron's t-ball game tonight and enjoyed the little league bar-b-que afterwards. She napped HARD this afternoon and did not fall out of bed!

No comments: