I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

5.01.2008

Cold turkey

Yup. The girl had to drop her lamby cold turkey today. It's been one of many reasons for her to be stubborn at school, so obviously we had to stop bringing it to school. But I'm still a little sad. I can handle her crying about it on her way to school. I'm more sad about how this is just another little sign about how my little girl is growing up. She isn't a baby anymore. Just as Jordan says: "I a big girl."

1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

my girls were 4 when we finally had to put the hammer down on the blanket and finger sucking thing. I told them that since they were getting ready to go to kindergarten, they needed to stop the baby stuff.
It was tough. I wanted my little girls to stay little. By sucking their fingers, i guess i still thought that would keep them little.
Now they're 6 and getting so independent. It's crazy how our little kids grow up.