I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

5.02.2008

Enjoying the baseball season

Jordan got to go to her brother's first t-ball game last night. She was a little put off by the heavy winds ("There wind in my hair Momma."). But after a while she was playing with the other younger siblings and chasing after me while I took lots and lots of pictures. The season is usually a bit long by the end, but we were all having fun last night.

I've even taken to introducing all of the team parents to Flickr. I created a private photo group so we can all share our pictures online there. So far I already have two new members to the group and I sent out the email two hours ago. That's pretty cool.

I'm merging my nerdy world in so many ways. I've been on BabyCenter's new community for a month or two and recently "bumped" into a new mom from my area who has a little girl born with a limb difference. The funny thing is we talked a few months ago, but we hadn't spoken online again until she found me on BabyCenter. It's a small world!

No comments: