I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

5.12.2008

Making progress

We were able to get approved and fitted for another UCBL shoe insert for Jordan today. Hopefully that can help her get those ankles working better. The poor kid was exhausted from the combination of a late night dinner celebration for Mother's Day, an early morning First Steps meeting and a 10:30 shoe insert fitting. She was exhausted... So exhausted that she fell asleep on our way to school. That ten minute drive was too much for her. But the good news: I got extra cuddles as I took her out of the car. I swear, Jordan cuddles are some of the best you can find.

No comments: