I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

5.24.2007

Wow (Shaking head)

I normally talk about Jordan here, but I've turned up my nerd level a notch since I got a new MacBook Pro yesterday. I'm scheming to get my station's website up and running with a big project for next year, so today I started building documents on Google Documents and I'm kind of excited about it. Hopefully it will be a way to help get all of the players communicating with each other.

As for Miss Jordan, the walking comes when she wants to. The good news? She wants to walk more than she used to. It's exciting. She's also trying to say so many words and has so many wants and needs. Her happiest is when she's outside. I try to get her out there as often as possible. The strange thing is she's outside just about as much as Cam, but her skin is so much darker than his. They both get slathered with sunscreen so I'm guessing Jordan's tan skin is more of a genetic thing. I haven't quite figured it out. But I do know that when she's tan, her prosthetic looks REALLY white.

No comments: