I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

5.26.2007

Jordan's Third Movie

Jordan went to her third movie today... But I think this was the first that she really watched. She giggled when other people giggled. She waved at the characters and actually sat in her own seat the majority of the movie. Fun! What makes this especially fun is how Cam's first movie was Shrek 2... He was a whole year older than Jordan is today.

So I just discovered a super cool nerdy application. If you have a flickr, picasa or facebook account where you store photos, this thing called picnik where you can edit the photos once they're already uploaded. Right now I tend to import into iPhoto or Photoshop and then export to Flickr. This would be reason to just madly upload all of my photos and just edit once it's there. I dig it.

No comments: