I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

5.16.2007

So silly

I was snuggling with Jordan right before bedtime and I got all goofy... I'm not sure why. I'm going on a road trip to a conference tomorrow and for some reason that makes me more nervous than flying to a location. It's easier to get into an accident in a car.

Anyway. I just soaked in my time with both kids this evening... Maybe because I had enough time to cook and enjoy them. Usually it's a big rush towards dinner and bed time.

I don't like leaving the kids. This conference is an important chance to connect with industry folks... But I don't think I'm going to do this again for a while.

I haven't had a lot of sleep lately. I think it's making me extra goofy.

No comments: