I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

5.04.2007

The ouch continues

Jordan has her first official diaper rash. It started yesterday with a few stingy diapers. That usually happens when she's cutting teeth. This time her bottom is in rough shape. It was so bad that when she was at dinner tonight, she grabbed the diaper in pain. Poor kid. Most rashes have lasted last than 12 hours. This has taken over her world for more than 24 hours.

Obviously she hasn't been in pain all day. She was really happy this morning as this picture proves. Lots of fun.

I sent her off to bed tonight after reading "Goodnight Moon." I sang her a lullaby and she said "night night" as I put her in the crib. It's darn sweet.

No comments: