I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

5.03.2007

Tantrums

I watched Jordan throw the largest tantrum at school this morning! She was trying to walk with a toy walker when she just couldn't get it to do what she wanted to do. So she sat down and just screamed. SCREAMED. Poor kid. She's big on the emotions. I wonder where she learned about that.

Take a moment to ponder her emotional brother.

Anyway. Today Jordan graduated from something... The infant cognition lab! Today was her last visit to the lab to help researchers learn about infant attention span. Jordan wasn't so thrilled to sit on my lap for long periods of time... But they said they got the results they needed. Jordan got a certificate to celebrate her time at the lab. I got slightly nostalgic that Jordan grew out of something already!

No comments: