I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

5.22.2007

Here we go

With Jordan' breaking into a more independent world... The terrible twos are breaking through. In the past week, she falls into severe tantrums. They are loud, emotional and shockingly upsetting. She got so upset today that she started to gag. It happened twice.

I talked to her physical therapist who says she's seem similar issues during her time with Jordan. So she's kindly coming over on Saturday so we can figure out the right sign language that might help guide Jordan into less screaming and more communicating. I hope it helps!!!

No comments: