I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

11.28.2005

All is well

I just wrapped up my class for the week... and went to my doctor's appointment just before that.

I only gained two pounds in the last 2 and a half weeks... which is a miracle. Jordan is measuring LOW... which is obvious. After I was careful about how I walk and sit yesterday, my lower rear pain is much better. We talked about what I'm doing to help with the pain... And as long as I can deal with it, I'm good to keep working and doing my thing as Jordan keeps growing. Plus Randy wants me to get a massage every week before Jordan is born as a Christmas gift. I scheduled an appointment starting next week.

We're officially moving to the time when I have to visit the doctor's office once a week. That's kind of exciting because it means we're wrapping this up. but it also gets tricky when I'm trying to put together doctor's apointments during the holiday season. So next week I actually have an appointment on Monday and Friday just to get our appointment times back on schedule.

No comments: