I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

11.14.2005

Strange dream

You know, pregnancy brings many strange things into your life... Including strange dreams. Most aren't that strange... But last night's was so strange, I had a hard time getting back to sleep. Okay -- It was probably because I had to go to the bathroom. Anyway... In the dream, I was in labor in a hospital in Boston for some reason. And the room I was in had a bunch of other people in hospital beds. They had other health issues and they were looking at me weird. My contractions were like Braxton-Hicks... they didn't feel very productive. But suddenly I stand up and realize the baby is almost there. I push a couple of times and boom: there's a baby. I delivered her on my own and the nurses just kind of stand around and look amazed. The baby had a head full of brown hair with VERY round brown eyes. Very opposite of Cameron.

It was odd... But the dream got stranger. For some reason, the baby disappears and I'm in a wheelchair looking for her in some mall in Boston. Is there a mall in Boston? Why was I in Boston?

I don't know. Strange, strange dream.

No comments: