I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

11.13.2005

Baby shower day


We just got back from our baby shower. It was mainly a diaper shower party -- Four pregnant women (including me) got to have the party from our co-workers. I got a bunch of diapers and enjoyed the company of many pregnant people. Cameron came along with my cousin and her daugher. Randy hid in the basement watching football. The downside: Cam was having so much fun, he peed all over himself. We had to borrow some clothes from the host's son... Who is MUCH older than Cam. So he was swimming in the clothes.

Oh well. So I'm done with the showers... And now I really need to start focusing on how to get Jordan's room together. If I ignore it, it may be too late!!

No comments: