I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

11.27.2005

Wierd new pain

Yesterday, something happened. I was walking and suddenly, I had a huge, horrible pain in my very, very lower back. More like in the bones of my butt.

Yeah. I just wrote about my butt.

Anyway. I can't seem to shake this pain. At its peak, I really can't walk. It's a HORRIBLE feeling. After doing a web search, I've diagnosed it as posterior pelvic pain... There's a more medical term to it, but why focus on that.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to fix this pain. The websites say I shouldn't move around too much. I don't know if I like that option. We got all of the Christmas lights up today... I had to move at it really slowly, but I survived. But getting up from a sitting position can really hurt.

I see the doctor on Monday. But after researching, my best options to help include buying a maternity belt, prenatal massage and resting more. I found one place that offers prenatal massage. I hope its affordable. But honestly, I don't really care about the price. It's that uncomfortable.

Okay. I'm going to get up and try to walk up to bed. (ow)

No comments: