I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

11.25.2005

Brain overload

I can't sleep. I woke up at 3:50 this morning and I haven't been able to get back to sleep. My head is clogged up. Jordan wiggles around every time I cough. And my brain can't stop thinking about all the things I need to do before I'm too pregnant before the holidays.

I've got most of the boy's presents... I have a few things left to do to decorate Jordan's room. I still need to buy family gifts. The house is a freaking mess and it has to get cleared out before the holidays. I have six-tons of clothing that needs to be donated before the end of the year. I didn't take a refresher course on labor and for some reason that's started stressing me out. The launch for our new website is a week from Monday and I have to look good enough to introduce the site on our air for five straight days. I don't have enough TV-type clothes and my hair needs a BIG improvement before then.

Honestly. I'd rather ignore it all and go to sleep... But I can't because I can't sleep.

Dude. This stinks.

No comments: