I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

11.10.2005

I'm starting to understand...

I think I get why some women are willing to schedule inductions. The uncomfort level is already getting to me. I don't know if Cam was the same... I did black out some of the memories of what pregnancy was like.

I wouldn't dare induce if I can help it. But I understand.

The sharp punches are feeling a little more muted, which means Jordan is probably getting bigger and running out of space. I feel comfortable enough to say I'm about 8 weeks away at this point. I have so much that needs to be done before she gets here.

But for now, I think I'm going to take a nap.

No comments: