I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

12.06.2005

Wow... That's low

So just when I didn't think the girl could go lower... She did.
On Monday I had another doctor's appointment. I asked her if I should start packing my bag... And she said she expects Jordan to arrive sooner than later. She does not expect her to make it by the due date or past the due date. And I'll tell you, I think she may be right. I've been feeling things change, so Jordan could be here soon.

I've been doing on air little spots about our new website -- it launched yesterday: www.komu.com. I feel pretty silly on TV since I'm so large. But it seems to be going well.

I woke up at 4 this morning... And I couldn't sleep after that. I'm hoping I don't have another night like that. My brain is on overload.

I did actually pack for the hospital today... I'm feeling like it has to be done.

No comments: