I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

12.17.2005

Hours of walking...

I'm planning on doing a lot of walking in the next week or so. Yesterday's progressive contractions didn't do much at all. I'm still 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated. That's not a major change. I dilated a little more, but that's it.

So I'm going to start walking a lot. Tomorrow morning after breakfast, I'm leaving the boys at home and heading over to the gym. After that, I'n going to take a nap. No, who knows what I'll do. I just know I have to push the activity a bit to try and move things along.

Who knows how it will go. But I am feeling more convinced that Jordan is going to wait until the due date... No matter how hard we wish for her to arrive early... It's not going to happen.

No comments: