I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

12.12.2005

Tick, tick, tick

Time is ticking... And it seems like Jordan just drops lower and lower. But what I think is going on is she's just getting bigger and heavier by the day. This will not be a little girl. She will be big... And hopefully very healthy.

I'm having a hard time walking most of the time. But she's moving around and hiccuping and punching and kicking. She's going to be a very active little girl.

Last week the doctor said she expects Jordan to come sooner than later. So we shall see. Randy has given me the go-ahead for prenatal massage. I had a short massage last week. This week I have an hour massage planned. I can't wait.

No comments: