I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

4.19.2007

She loves me

I stopped by school to see the kids when I got home this morning. Jordan saw me from across the room, threw her hand high in the air and started waving.

I walked (fast walk) over to her, sat down and gave her big hugs. She just hugged me and would lift her head up to look at him with a HUGE smile and go back to hugging me. She kept doing it. That smile, it was awesome. It stunk needing to go to work. But when I got back to her this evening, the smiles were back.

It's good to be back.

No comments: