I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

4.09.2007

Easter fun


1. Easter Smiles, 2. Egg happiness, 3. Alas! An egg, 4. Playing with an egg, 5. Egg play, 6. Egg smiles, 7. Dogs sniffing a basket, 8. Bunny hugs, 9. Smiles with a bunny, 10. Hi little bunny, 11. Sly grin, 12. Peeking, 13. Jordan's basket, 14. New book, 15. She got all kinds of stuff, 16. Smiles

I don't know why, but I kept visiting these pictures online today because the pictures make me smile.

1 comment:

Mikaila said...

I just came across your blog yesterday. Your daughter is PRECIOUS! That smile... Wow. =)