I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

4.18.2007

I'm getting closer to home

Amazing. I've bumped into and talked to so many people on this trip... Many who I've worked with in other markets or know through the many, many connections you make in the broadcast industry. But in the end, I think I got to know a lot of my students a little better. I also helped many of them make connections and get closer to finding a job. I have one of the best jobs in the world.

I miss my kids and I can't wait to go home.

No comments: