I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

4.09.2007

I changed the name

The blog has a new name. I decided "Jordan and Me" wasn't witty enough. I work with words. So this one feels right: Born Just Right. She was born just the right way. I love her and she's perfect. And she's right handed. Completely right handed. Just right.

I like the play on the words. I like to play with the girl.

I've uploaded TONS of pictures to Flickr. But one little story.

I took Jordan to the grocery store today. We had so much fun and I just kept smiling the whole time I was there. Jordan was bright, smiley and LOVING her new bunny. (you can see pictures on Flickr) As I left the cash register with her I couldn't remember the last time I had so much fun spending 114 dollars. I wasn't stressed out at all while I was there. I wasn't worried, I wasn't dealing with Cam begging for a snack or something at the store. I just had fun. And I reveled in the moment with my girl. It won't always be this easy to get enjoyment out of our time together. It was special and simple and we just smiled together.

No comments: