I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.20.2007

Money and remote controls

She did it... Jordan stood up on her own today! She stood up on the coffee table twice! Why? She was reaching for her daddy's wallet and remotes... and she pushed up enough to stand! Then I started putting all kinds of things she wanted onto the table. She didn't think I was very funny.

Jordan's been a really good girl... She took a huge nap today to help make up for the lost sleep in the last few days. She's been at work late the last two days. She is really enjoying the many students, reporters, producers and web folks. And she's showed me that she really would enjoy producing a newscast. She loves hanging out in the producer pod area. She's become the fastest one-handed typing producer in the world. Very fun.

We have snow again... And it appears to be the fun, packing snow. So I'm looking forward to a fun in the snow day with Cam and hopefully Jordan if she's interested. I am finally getting our house back in order from months of disarray. We're planning a Super Bowl party, so the house needs to get in control at some point. Today I made headway... So that makes me feel a little better. We actually have empty clothes baskets so we can fill them with more clean clothes!

No comments: