I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.10.2007

Jumped the gun

So school now tells me the move to the big baby room is delayed until they can hire another teach in the 2-year-old room. Why? Because the move out of the little baby room is dependent on a 2-year-old. When kids move into the 2-year-old room, the 18-month-olds can move into the 18-month to 2-year-old room. Then the one year olds can move into the one-year-old to 18-month-old room. Confused yet?

So the 2 year old room needs a teacher before Jordan moves. So who knows how long that will take. So I'll try to be patient. I asked the director of the school to see if there would be some kind of coordinated effort to let Jordan play with the older babies and help encourage her to pull up and walk. I wasn't snotty about it, I was just asking. But the director kind of snapped back at me... And it made me wonder why I take my kids to this school. I'm nothing but understanding and helpful to the teachers. We're a team when it comes to my kids. It just feels bad when I'm treated like I'm an annoying, needy parent. That's not my style and not how I like to be treated. Okay. I feel better letting that out.

Jordan didn't nap at all at school today. When I got home, she was EXHAUSTED. She actually passed out as I fed her and didn't protest a bit when I put her to bed tonight. Thank goodness I gave her a morning nap... It makes me feel a little better. By the way. This picture is the same as the one above... but if you look closer, you can see all 4 of Jordan's teeth. How cool is that?

Miss Jordan is getting opinionated by the day. She has this thing where she folds up and then flings herself onto the ground. Then she cries. And eventually, she pushes herself back up and all is well. She's also denying food and demanding specific food. She's turning into a person, not a baby.

No comments: