I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.04.2007

Four teeth!

It's official. When I walked into school to pick up Jordan today, her teacher was proud to announce the arrival of Jordan's fourth tooth. Very exciting. SO I gave her a dinner that's fit for a four tooth chewer -- and she took bites out of her peas and beans and pasta. She didn't eat much of any of it. Her new thing is to take a bite, taste it and spit it out. She might put it back in her mouth, but often it's spit out again. Ahhh. The eating habits of a toddler.

Other very sweet things. When Jordan sees herself in the mirror or a picture of a baby, she says "bay-bee." It's great. When I picked her up today, she screamed "HI!" and I picked her up... She immediately opened her mouth and planted a HUGE kiss on my cheek. It rocked.

We start up therapy again tomorrow -- occupational on Friday and physical on Saturday. Hopefully we didn't lose too much ground while we went on vacation.

No comments: