I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

9.08.2007

New book shelf!


After a crazy morning of getting dressed up and getting our family pictures taken at church, Jordan got to see a brand new piece of furniture in her room. It's a doll house book shelf!! I'm so excited. I saw one at Target and Jordan's Poppy offered to make one! This is SOOOO much nicer than the Target brand.

To make it even sweeter, a family member who is an artist put Jordan's name and a couple of butterflies on the front of the roof.

Super freaking cool!!

So the in-laws are here to enjoy the kids. That works out pretty darn well for us so we can enjoy a music festival. I love timing out family visits with fun activities that would have cost us an arm and a leg in babysitting!

1 comment:

L said...

I want one of those for me!
Seriously.