I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

9.26.2007

Hooray!!

Oh my gosh. Jordan is so damned sweet. I said "HOORAY!" in the car this evening... Then she joined in with a sweet "HOORAY!"

Well, I had to show off her sweet hooray with her Dad. SO right before bed we started yelling HOORAY!! I took her up to bed, sang our lullaby when she started chiming in with hoorays. As I walked out of the room:

"HOORAY!"

After I got Cam to bed... there were still little hoorays peeping out from behind her closed door.

No comments: