I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

9.30.2007

Church and music

We brought Jordan to the actual church service today (first time since she was an itty-bitty baby). During children's church, the kids went up to the front to listen to a kid sermon. For a short time, Jordan actually sat on Cam's lap. It was a fantastic thing to watch. It didn't last long... She looked over for me and decided to walk to me instead.

But that moment was so sweet.

I also took Jordan to the little kid choir. She danced around a little, but was a little too concerned with my cuddles to really participate. I can see her loving it soon. She loves music too much.

No comments: