I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

8.18.2007

Wow. What a mess


My sweet sandy girl
Originally uploaded by NerdyMom
Yeah. We played in the water this weekend. Jordan is still wary of our water sprinkler... But she got wet enough to let the sand REALY stick to her hair and skin.

I fell on the ground laughing and then ran inside to find the camera.

SO funny.

Now getting all of this sand off was absolutely no fun. But you know, it was worth it. She was happy and messy.

1 comment:

Student of Life said...

Love, love, love it. That is the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks for the kind birthday note. Let's chat soon! Big hugs!