I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

8.13.2007

Back home

There's nothing like the hug you can get from a child when you've been away. Jordan was so happy to see me when I got home. Her hugs are strong. Her smooches are sweet. The down side of returning is watching her cry as I dropped her off at school. It's the first time she's done that in months.

But it's good to be home and I don't see myself leaving town for a while. That's kind of nice (except for the nasty wind storm that rolled through our town last night and we still don't have power in the 100 degree weather).

No comments: