I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

8.14.2007

Next step for the girl's feet

So we're moving forward with helping Jordan's foot issues. We met with Jordan's physical therapist this evening. She's pretty sure an orthotic device called a UCBL will help. It's a shoe insert that may help keep Jordan from curling her feet and help her hold them on the ground properly. The hard part: She thinks Jordan may have to wear it for quite a long time. The good news: We can start wearing different types of shoes -- probably wide, but I'm not too worried about that.

Jordan is babbling to me as if I know what she's talking about. I have a gut feeling that we're not far off from all out sentences with her demands. I'm certain her first sentence will be asking/demanding me to do something -- probably involving food or her brother.

No comments: