I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

8.29.2005

Okay. That smarts.

I've noticed I tend to carry babies low. I had this problem with Cam and I have a similar situation with Jordan. The problem with this trend is I can feel my pelvic bone stretching. It's a terrible feeling. It's especially uncomfortable when I need to use the bathroom... And that need has taken a step up in recent days.

I assume the fact that the more pain I'm dealing with means Jordan is growing. That's a good thing. I have interesting wiggles and kicks from time to time. But the most I'm feeling is stretching. And I'll be honest. Pelvic bones shouldn't be able to stretch as much as mine does.

Ouch!

No comments: