I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

8.10.2005

Yoga and wiggles

I started a yoga class last night... Now that I'm moving to days, I'll be able to take evening classes. So I skipped out of work for a couple of hours yesterday to attend the first class. There are a bunch of pregnant women in the class. I have the latest due date by 2 days. We all have bellies and struggled through the first day of exercises. But I already started remembering some of the skills I learned from a similar class from 3 years ago when I was pregnant with Cameron.

On the same day, the baby started much more obvious wiggling. He or she was wiggling and poking every time I sat down and took a breather. It's kind of exciting to finally feel a more physical connection with this little one than just watching my body expand.

Oh, and by the way... The ultrasound is officially 2 days away!

No comments: