I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

8.26.2005

Turbulence and Landing

Jordan made it known that she doesn't like turbulence and a hard landing.

My first flight from Edmonton to Minneapolis was bumpy in the end. It was a little wigglier than I enjoyed. I had to hold my belly just to feel comfortable. Then we landed... And just as the plane finally slowed down, Jordan kicked very hard as if she was saying: "What the HELL was that?"

So for the rest of the day, she crowded up on my right side even more than usual.

By the end of all of the travels and we finally got to the car to drive back from St. Louis to Columbia, I noticed my ankles have swollen for the first time in this pregnancy. It's ugly. Really, really ugly.

Hopefully a lot of water and rest this weekend will put everything back to normal.

No comments: