I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

11.30.2008

Santa!!

I took Jordan and Cameron to see Santa - I go early because I put together a family calendar every year and this is the last needed photo for the project. Anyway... This is the first time Jordan hasn't cried with the jolly guy. She seemed a little skeptical about her safety at first... but warmed up to him. The funniest moment: When Cameron reminded Jordan not to cry. This has actually been kind of a big deal for the whole last year. I keep the yearly Santa picture on the refrigerator... So often Jordan would look at the picture and says: "It's Santa!! Jordan is sad. I not cry with Santa again!" So... She did a great job.

3 comments:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

That's funny, cause Eli cried just recently in his pic with Santa.

It's on the fridge and he always walks by saying " Eli crying!...Sister's happy, Eli cry"

It's cute!

Your picture turned out really well. The kids look great!

Jen Lee Reeves said...

What's even funnier is now Jordan is walking by the picture of her not crying with Santa and says: "I was good to Santa. See? I smiling!"

twin power mommy ♥ said...

aww.....that's just so cute.

I love that comprehension!

What a love!