I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

11.17.2008

I'm here... They're there

I'm in China and feeling like I've gotten my body adjusted to the 14 hour time difference in Shanghai. All it took was not sleeping for one night and sleeping a lot on my 14 hour flight from Chicago to Shanghai. Nutty stuff.

I'm happy to report I'm here and we were able to figure out how to get Skype's video chat function to work... So I got to see the kids before they went to bed. That was so awesome. The kids were giddy to see me and I have to admit, I was giddy seeing them.

I hope to have some pictures and possibly video later after we play tourist in an hour or two.

I'll leave with this silly screen capture of the kids:

No comments: