I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.06.2008

My dancing girl

Jordan had her first dance class yesterday. It was kinda cool. Not because she really participated in the class (I'd say she half participated). What was cool was how she was excited about getting dressed up. She talked about being a princess and wearing princess shoes (her ballet shoes). She was very proud to be a part of that experience.

It was actually very cool to see her in the class. She was so tiny dancing and walking around with the other kids. It's a class for kids between 3 and 5. Miss Jordan isn't quite 2 and a half, so this was just special. I work with the dance teacher at the university and she invited Jordan to participate this summer after her awesome performance in the Nutcracker last year.

To cap off the sweet part of the day, Jordan slept in her ballet shoes all night. She actually danced to the bathroom when she woke up in the morning.

3 comments:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

i liked the nutcracker vid.
she looks way more grown up now than she did then. How neat for her to be able to be around the older kids.

she is just soooo full of personality!

Stephanie said...

I am so glad I found your blog Jordan is so precious.I am also glad that you have found mine. I have had to lock my blog but would like to allow you access. You can email me at stephanie@naturalilluminations.com

Jenny Rodriguez said...

What a beautiful princess!! She must be over the moon :) Can't wait for more ballet pics!!