I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.29.2008

An angel


Jordan woke up last this morning. She took forever falling asleep. It was challenging sleeping next to her. Actually is was so challenging that I ended up sleeping at the bottom of the bed so she wouldn't kick me in the head. Anyway, she was still sleeping this morning when Randy and I sat there watching her. She looked like an angel. So I had to take a picture of her sleeping in the car.

We're still driving towards New Hampshire. We plan to stop in Vermont tonight. We have queen beds in our hotel room tonight. Maybe, just maybe the girl will let me sleep in peace. If not, I'll have more space at the bottom of the bed!

Right now Jordan is singing about her haircut. Very silly.

No comments: