I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

3.11.2008

We won some cool stuff

I didn't want to jinx myself, but that video that I posted earlier won us a really cool contest. I submitted it a while back and today was the official reveal.

We won a couple of iPod Nanos, a couple of watches and some t-shirts. Pretty cool!

I'm oddly sick - Dealing with a fever and a bad stomach. Hopefully it won't last long.

1 comment:

Student of Life said...

Hope you're feeling better. Congrats on all your new cool loot!