I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

3.31.2008

Mud? I don't care about mud!

It's been a very wet spring so far. There's been a lot of flooding in our state. For us, our backyard just won't dry out. So when it rains, the backyard turns to mush immediately. But that doesn't mean a thing to Jordan. Today's temperature was in the low 70's and that was just too warm to keep Jordan inside.

So...

She decided to play in the puddles:



If you can't see that, click here to view it in a pretty nice video player.

I swear, every day she does another thing that makes me fall over and giggle. By the way, to my new BabyCenter friends, sorry I haven't been able to play in the new community - my login is having problems and I can't get back in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I did the exact same thing as you on the new Babycenter community boards. I logged in as Amy's Journal and now it won't let me back in! Frustrating! I had not read much of your journla until now - but I really enjoy it!

Amy
aparraga@iuk.edu

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of when Cam and Cam went out in your backyard after the monsoon! Good times! ~Shelly