I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

3.01.2008

Finally! A beautiful day!

It was warm today! It was so warm that we didn't even need a jacket! It was so warm that I just want to write sentences with exclamation points!

No seriously, we went on a hike on a local trail and walked to a nifty playground near a little lake. You could feel a sigh of relief everywhere you went. This has been an unpleasant winter.

Jordan was super happy to ride in the hiking backpack. Anytime you say the word "hike," Miss Jordan gets super excited.

We even got to grill outside for dinner. That meant the kids got to just ramble around in the backyard, squish in the smooshy wet parts and enjoy chalk, baseballs, basketballs and even the wagon. It was simply a happy thing.

Jordan got so dirty that she had mud on her face down to her toes. (Yeah, she took her shoes off because she didn't like having mud on her shoes.) The big moment of the day: Her yearlong strike on riding swings ended today! She asked to get on her swing and just giggled as I pushed her. I'm SO glad she's willing to ride again! (There I go with exclamation points again)

No comments: