I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.19.2008

Silly night

In between my non-stop attempts to launch a new website and taking care of the kids... Jordan got sick for a day and came back remarkably quickly 24 hours later. I'm not sure how you can wake up with a 102.7 fever and feel better by the next day. But heck, Jordan did. After work she and her brother had a fun evening being silly with me.

My creation

2 comments:

L said...

Good golly day! That kid is so cute!

I think you guys need to come for a visit. You like California, right?

Come on! You know you want to.

BTW do you have my email. I have some news.
bethgoseventytwoatgmaildotcom

Student of Life said...

So freaking cute. Those pictures made me smile!