I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

5.22.2006

Kick kick kick

She figured it out. Jordan is kicking up at everything. In the last week it finally clicked: kick high and you can turn or hit the mobile or hold onto your feet and eat them. Fun stuff. I guess this picture of her kicking her feet up before a performance of an Elmo show is a little strange... but it shows how she'll start kicking anywhere -- even on my lap. We also have a new test socket to work on -- this time with velcro to help keep it on her arm. She's starting to get used to it a bit. We'll see.

I dressed Jordan up in a sweet bow and an outfit with little rosebuds yesterdeay... So I had to get pictures of that. Jordan is turning into an all around sweet little girl. I took her furniture shopping with me yesterday. I knew she'd get tired at some point, and she didn't complain, she just fell asleep as I rolled around the stores. She did complain when we all took a family walk around the neighborhood... But she got to sleep during that trip as well yesterday.

Oh -- And anytime Cameron does anything in her face -- sing, talk, act goofy... She giggles. I do the stupidest things to get her to laugh. All Cam has to do is get his face near hers. Lucky kid.

No comments: