I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

10.27.2005

Wow, that's a lot of movement

So Jordan is rocking and rolling in there... I wish I could figure out what is really moving around in there. I think she's in a similar position to where Cam was -- butt up with her back against the wall of my belly. And if that's the case... She's got a lot to say with her hands. She's moving a lot. So much that I can't sleep like I used to. If I get up to go to the bathroom, she wakes up and I'm up for a while because I can't sleep with her dancing and grooving.

I have 10 more weeks to go. That's a lot of time to be sleep deprived.

Good thing I'm a pro at sleep deprevation.

No comments: