I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

10.10.2005

Pacifier report confuses me

So there's this new study and recommendation released today by the American Academy of Pediatrics. They're saying the use of pacifiers in bed cuts the risk of SIDS by 61%. I'm torn here. I really don't like the idea of Jordan becoming dependent on a little plastic thing... But at the same time, the idea of actually preventing SIDS in any way seems like an important idea.

I'm so confused. And tired. And so glad that tomorrow is a yoga day.

:-)

No comments: