I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

10.16.2005

There's nothing cute about me

So we took Cam to ride on his first homecoming parade... And I was not graceful. Not only was I wearing a really large gold sweatshirt (I was joking that I looked like a large glowing orb), but I fell out of the float when we were getting off. I didn't fall down hard... A kind man was helping me off... But I couldn't stay upright. He kindly guided me down to the ground as slowly as possible. My hips are a little sore and I have a bruise on the back of my leg. But this fall was nothing like the spill I took on the ice when I was pregnant with Cam.

Oh... And the doctor's office called a couple of days ago saying I have iron levels that are a bit low... So I'm taking iron supplements and hopefully I can boost that up. Obviously, I've been tired. At least I have a better idea why -- the combination of a bladder infection and low iron really leave me tired. I will survive.

No comments: